Thursday 5 May 2011

"Espionage Garage" #8 by DJ Spy from Moscow @ Outskirts.FM

Tracklist:
01. The Graveyard Five[US] - Graveyard Five Theme
02. The Plagues[US] - I've Been Through It Before
03. Prodigal[US] - You Got Me
04. The Wild Cherries[Australia] - I'm Your Kingpin
05. A Passing Fancy[Canada] - I'm Losing Tonight
06. The Bintangs[Netherlands] - I'm A Man
07. The Brand[UK] - I'm A Lover Not A Fighter
08. The Specters[UK] - Facts Of Life
09. Georgie Porgie[US] - Hurt
10. The Caretakers[US] - Hidden Steps
11. The Mark IV[US] - Hollow Woman
12. The Sonic Invasion[UK] - Go Out And Get Her
13. The State Of Mind[US] - I Gotta Move
14. Ognir And The Nite People[US] - I Found A New Love
15. Bo Allen[US] - I Hope You're Proud
16. The Furniture[US] - I Love It Baby
17. The Rock Shop[US] - Is That Your Halo
18. Psycho[US] - You Need Me
19. The Birdwatchers[US] - I'm Gonna Love You Anyway
20. The Omens[US] - Girl Get Away
21. The Ravin' Blue[US] - It's Not Real
22. Unknown Artist[UK] - Can't Stop The Want I Got For You Babe
23. The What-Knots[US] - I Ain't Dead Yet
24. The Persons[Greece] - All The World Is Mine
25. The Myddle Class[US] - I Happen To Love You
Compiled by DJ Spy from Moscow for outskirts.fm

"Espionage Garage" #8 by DJ Spy from Moscow @ Outskirts.FM by Outskirts FM

No comments:

Post a Comment