Monday 16 May 2011

"Espionage Garage" #10 by DJ Spy from Moscow @ Outskirts.FM

Tracklist:
01. The Trolls[US] - Baby, What You Ain't Got (I Ain't In Need)
02. The Monacles[US] - Debbie
03. The John's Children[UK] - The Lilac Hand Of Menthol Dan
04. Somebody's Chyldren[US] - I'm Going Back To New York City
05. The Drones[US] - Don't Even Think About It
06. The Minority[US] - High Flyer
07. Denny Proviser[US] - It Really Tears Me Up
08. The Winkle Pickers[US] - I Haven't Got You
09. The W.C. Fields Memorial Electric String Band[US] - Don't Lose That Girl
10. Lord Sutch[UK] - The Cheat
11. Neil Christian And The Crusaders[UK] - I Like It
12. The Shadows Of Knight[US] - I Got My Mojo Working[Alt. Version]
13. The Striders[US] - Am I On Your Mind
14. Bobby J. And The Generations[US] - Lost In Time
15. Crystal Forest[US] - I've Been Lonely
16. The Ethics[US] - It's O.K.
17. The People[US] - Feelings Of My Emptiness
18. The Sands Of Time[US] - Come Back Little Girl
19. The West Coast Branch[US] - Linda's Gone
20. The Rob Roys[US] - Do You Girl
21. The M.P.D. Limited[Australia] - I Am What I Am
22. The Coastliners[US] - I'll Be Gone
23. Peter And The Blizzards[Netherlands] - Bye Bye Baby
24. The Frame[UK] - Doctor Doctor
25. Les Bowlers[France] - Il Est Trop Tard
Compiled by DJ Spy from Moscow for Outskirts.FM

"Espionage Garage" #10 by DJ Spy from Moscow @ Outskirts.FM by Outskirts FM

No comments:

Post a Comment