Thursday 18 August 2011

"Espionage Garage" #22 by DJ Spy from Moscow @ Outskirts.FM

01. The Shames[US] - My World Is Upside Down
02. The Dynamites[Switzerland] - Don't Leave Me Behind
03. Ye Olde Inn Crowd[US] - Go Away
04. The Heathens[US] - Problems
05. Jerry Waugh And The Skeptics[US] - For My Own
06. The Swaydes[US] - Anymore
07. Evil 'I'[US] - Can't Live Without You
08. The Things[US] - In Your Soul
09. The Executioners[US] - I Want The Rain
10. The Principals[New Zealand] - I Can't Stop
11. The Youngers[Japan] - Hanashitakunai
12. Finch[US] - Let It Be
13. The Equals[UK] - Police On My Back
14. The Threads Of Fybre[Canada] - Mama
15. The Regents[US] - She's Got Her Own Way Of Lovin'
16. The Sons Of Fred[UK] - I'll Be There
17. The Dick Watson 5[US] - Cold Clear World
18. The Detroit Riots[US] - A Fast Way To Die
19. The Kidds[Canada] - Children In Love
20. The Beaus Of Beethoven[US] - It's Too Late
21. The Englishmen[US] - Lil' Red Riding Hood
22. Butch, Peggy And Little John[US] - It Must Be Love
23. The Light[US] - Back Up
24. The Kingpins[UK] - You're My Girl
25. Les Baroques[Netherlands] - Dreammaker

Compiled by DJ Spy from Moscow for Outskirts.FM

"Espionage Garage" #22 by DJ Spy from Moscow @ Outskirts.FM by Outskirts FM

No comments:

Post a Comment