Tuesday 28 June 2011

"Espionage Garage" #15 by DJ Spy from Moscow @ Outskirts.FM

01. The Exterminators[US] - Declaration Of Independence '65
02. Cuby And The Blizzards[Netherlands] - I'm So Restless
03. The New Breed[US] - Green Eyed Woman
04. Yesterday's Children[US] - I Wanna Be With You
05. The Henchmen[US] - Get Off My Back
06. Larry Knight And The Upsetters[US] - Hurt Me
07. The Misty Blues[US] - I Feel No Pain
08. The Profile[UK] - Haven't They Got Better Things To Do
09. The Trolls[US] - How Do You Expect Me To Trust You
10. The Big Sounds[US] - Go Ahead And Cry
11. The King Bees[US] - I Want My Baby
12. Wally And The Rights[US] - Hey Now Little Girl
13. The College Boys[UK] - I'm Gonna Cry
14. The M.P.D. Limited[Australia] - If You Were Mine
15. The Shady Daze[US] - I'll Make You Pay
16. Tom Dae Turned On[US] - I Shall Walk
17. The Golden Earrings[Netherlands] - No Need To Worry
18. Mick And The Shambles[US] - Girls, Girls, Girls
19. Eden Kane[UK] - Don't Come Crying To Me
20. The Couriers[UK] - Done Me Wrong
21. Rey Anton And The Peppermint Men[UK] - Don't Treat Me Bad
22. Trudy Van And The Realm[US] - Do The Surf
23. The Barons[US] - Drawbridge
24. The Missing Links[US] - I Cried Goodbye
25. The Ides Of March[US] - I'll Keep Searching

Compiled by DJ Spy from Moscow for Outskirts.FM

"Espionage Garage" #15 by DJ Spy from Moscow @ Outskirts.FM by Outskirts FM

No comments:

Post a Comment