Friday 8 April 2011

"Espionage Garage" #3 by DJ Spy from Moscow @ Outskirts.FM

Tracklist:

01 The Stone Cutters [US] - Fellow Slave
02 The Shaprels [US] - Dare I Weep, Dare I Mourn
03 The Tasmanians [US] - I Can't Explain This Feeling
04 The Creatures [Australia] - Ugly Thing
05 Izzy Pound [UK] - Na Na Na Na
06 Le Teste Dure [Italy] - Just A Day
07 The Bruthers [US] - The Courtship Of Rapunzel
08 Sunday Servants [US] - I'm Puttin' You On
09 The U.S. Stamps [US] - Pull The Wool
10 Thee Muffins [US] - Not Fade Away
11 The Young Men [US] - A Young Man's Problem
12 The Toads [US] - Leaving It All Behind
13 The Briks [US] - I'm Losing
14 The Possums [US] - I'm Not Your Stepping Stone
15 The Newberry 4 [US] - That's Why I'm A Rolling Stone
16 The Throb [Australia] - Turn My Head
17 I Vanguards [Italy] - Non Mi Sbagliavo
18 The Royale Coachmen [US] - Killer Of Men
19 John E. Sharpe And The Squires [South Africa] - Monkey Shine
20 The Liverpool Five [US] - She's Mine
21 Les Problemes [France] - Dodecaphonie
22 The Wailers [US] - I Don't Want To Follow You
23 The Fugitives [US] - Mean Woman
24 Black And The Blues [US] - I'm Sad
25 The Yorkshire Puddin' [US] - Good Night Day

Complied by DJ Spy from Moscow for outskirts.fm
"Espionage Garage" #3 by DJ Spy from Moscow @Outskirts.FM by Outskirts FM

No comments:

Post a Comment